Safety Systems is an authorized Fike Clean Agent fire suppression system distributor. With that backing, Safety Systems can provide you with a top of the line clean agent fire suppression system. No matter what size of project you may have, Safety Systems can help. From design through installation, we can do it all.
The most common use for a clean agent system would be in areas of high-value assets and equipment or irreplaceable items. Some examples would be disaster recovery rooms, server rooms, etc. Water can be just as damaging as a fire!
Advantages of Clean Agent Systems
Clean agent fire suppression systems are superior to basic water-based fire protections systems in many ways:
- Extinguishes a fire FASTER than water
- Is safe for people
- Requires no clean-up
- Prevents smoke and soot damage
- Causes no damage to your business assets – even high-value collectibles and irreplaceable items
That's why many companies are choosing clean agent fire suppression systems in addition to basic fire protection, such as sprinkler systems.
Questions to ask if Clean Agent Systems are for your Business
1. Would your equipment be damaged or inoperable if hit by water (fire sprinklers) or dry chemicals?
2. Is your equipment and service easily replaced?
3. Do people occupy your facility?
4. Can your facility tolerate business interruptions and downtime? Will your customers?
5. Do you want fire protection that requires minimal floor space and offers long-term availability?
If you answered yes to any of the above contact Safety Systems.