#1 – We know what we're doing!
Safety Systems, Inc. has been recognized many times for technical excellence by customers, suppliers and industry associations. Since 1967, we've focused on providing excellent customer service by using the appropriate equipment in the proper manner. Recognition we have received includes:
- Staff appointments to the National Fire Protection Association Technical Committee on Fire Alarms, responsible for the National Fire Alarm Code (NFPA 72)
- Special Recognition from the Burglar and Fire Alarm Association of Michigan for work on the Michigan Fire Alarm licensing legislation
- Received the National Technical Excellence Award from First Alert Professional Security Systems for technical leadership
- Charter Member of the Burglar and Fire Alarm Association of Michigan
- Letters of recognition from surrounding police departments recognizing our proactive efforts to reduce false alarms
#2 – We're past the rookie phase!
Our system designers, installers, and customer service technicians are all professionals in their fields. In a competitive service business, we believe that quality service delivered promptly is of utmost importance. Our highly experienced service team averages over 16 years per person of employment with our firm. 100% of our fire alarm technicians have been nationally certified by NICET, a program sponsored by the National Society of Professional Engineers. In addition, our fire alarm system engineering staff have achieved NICET Level IV certification, the highest level available. Our 40+ years of experience assures you that your system will be designed, installed, and maintained competently and professionally.
#3 – We've got some great partners!
We're very fortunate to have been selected by some of the leaders in the fire and security industry to be business partners in the application of innovative software and hardware. To see the current list of our major business partners, click here.
#4 – We're credentialed, too!
We are active in our industry and participate in professional organizations to keep abreast of latest trends and developments so we can bring the best solutions to solve our customers' problems. To see the current list of our industry memberships and certifications, click here.
#5 – We're there for you when you need us!
Safety Systems is a family-owned business focused on meeting our customers needs. We invest in our customer relationships because repeat business from loyal customers has been the foundation on which our business is built. We're small enough to be flexible to meet your needs, yet big enough to handle complex projects. We know your system needs to function properly all the time, so we provide around the clock technical support, every day of the year.